Shan State Government
Shan State Government
1. The ancient Shan area, spacious living scattered. In the rear of Assam, Manipur, India, In north China, The front side, Laos and Thailand along the south and south due lived to reach across the four countries.
2. Under Myanmar's Shan State is able to organize, Major steps in the city to accommodate an actor Emirates Ruled through war. Olive Township, Kengtung were front locust Kham Mai Lang, Mai and northern Hsenwi Southern areas, Mong Pan rule, including the mouse and Kayah.
3. Under British imperialist state Act, Law issued a judicial Crime and the tax administration authority conferred by Emirates and set rules. Shan State border in order to set the imperial British government and China (2) countries agreed to the treaty, Nam Wan and Li Pu river in the river in the north of the area (Hsenwi) Kunlong coasts were set to vote ridge river Shan.
4. 194 until before independence Shan Shan Emirates, including the local council, the emperor can only advice, but without executive power. The executive power is controlled by the British imperialists. The Council from the Emirates and the public with no desire to be held at Panglong 194 First Shan Emirates, at the preliminary talks with Emirates Including half of the local council, the emperor canceled. Public Representative Council Rage demanded rule.
5. 1947, On February 12 Prime historic Panglong Emirates (33) includes a public representative (33), Shan State, Shan State Council (or) select the release form.
6. 1948 after gaining independence constitution emperor of parts of the data on the structure of the country which was previously called 'areas in Shan State and Shan State,' '' 'areas were called.
7. The city of Taunggyi, Shan State in 1955 a grand state lawmaker large conference hall of the Shan State (Tiger), the fifth time in the construction of the hall was held in northern Shan State Assembly. Shan (6) follows the district was established (33) formed in the township –
8. (24 April 1959) on Emirates in their governance and management in the circuit providing power to depart from the state government, while involving a member (4) Shan State Leading Group.
9. 1962 On May 9, the dissolution of the current ruling system levels, security and governance committees olds district level, 1972 Sub-district level was dissolved. At this time, the state within townships in Shan State (South) (21) (Front) (9), Shan State, suburbs and townships in Shan State (North) (16) Total (46) formed in the township.
10. The 1974 constitution mandates data through the next level of the People's Council elected two matches (4) (1) times were ruled by. 1988 and under the new government. Army was formed in the build group stages (15-11-1997) days from the day of the Peace and Development Council was reorganized.
11. Now, the structure 2008 data in Shan State in accordance with Article 49 stipulates that a governor area, becoming one of a select group of Taunggyi, on 3 -3-2011 seat on the Shan state government said.
Laid down by the state of development of the sector in partnership with local and federal government policies, In accordance with state laws by the Parliament agreed to the multilateral efforts to develop the state.
Mission and Vision
Shan State, Shan State from the people who live in socio-economic development, State stability and the rule of law, State-round, Set goals and development of various projects implemented.
Shan State, the national internal Supporting democratic federal, the high standards and improve the quality of life of local people and implementing policies.
Shan State Government
(1) Chief, Shan State Government
(2) The chairman of the State, Shan State Parliament
(3) The State Chief Justice of Shan State
(4) State Vice Chairman, Shan State Parliament
(5) Security and Border Affairs Minister, Shan State Government
(6) The Minister of Agriculture and Livestock, Shan State Government
(7) The Minister of Transportation, Shan State Government
(8) The Minister of Natural Resources and Environment, Shan State Government
(9) The Minister of Electrical and Industry, Shan State Government
(10) The Minister of Planning and Economic Shan State Government
(11) The Minister for Social Shan State Government
(12) The Minister for Finance Shan State Government
(13) The Minister of Municipal, Shan State Government
(14) Kachin, Minister of National Ethnic Shan State Government
(15) Kayan (Palaung), Minister of National Ethnic Shan State Government
(16) Buma, Minister of National Ethnic Shan State Government
(17) Lahu, Minister of National Ethnic Shan State Government
(18) Lesu, Minister of National Ethnic Shan State Government
(19) Arkhar, Minister of National Ethnic Shan State Government
(20) Inn, Minister of National Ethnic Shan State Government
(21) The State Advocate General, State Law Office
(22) State Auditor State Audit Office
(23) Chairman, Wa Administered Division Leading Group, Head office
(24) Chairman, PaO Autonomous Regional Committee, The head of the regional office
(25) Chairman, Danu Autonomous Regional Committee, The head of the regional office
(26) Chairman, Palaung Autonomous Regional Committee, The head of the regional office
(27) Chairman, Kokang Autonomous Regional Committee, The head of the regional office
(28) Secretary, Shan State Government
Shan State Government Website