We don’t use, share or transfer personal information in connection with the site except as set out in this policy, or as otherwise set out somewhere on the site.
1. This is the website of the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
2. If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
a. We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
b. We will NOT share your personal data with other non-Government entities. We will only use personal information provided to us for the purpose of administering, evaluating and improving the site, improving our services, and communicating with you, including responding to your feedback and information in order to provide submission forms.
c. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of- date, please supply us the latest data.
3. We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to your request. The only personal information that we collect is what you decide to give us by sending us an email, or subscribing to our email subscription services. We only share the information you give us with another government agency if your question relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law.. This could include your email address and other identifying information. We never collect information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. Please DO NOT give/send us sensitive personal information or includes any sensitive personal information in submission forms.
5. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
If you’re not satisfied with our responds to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Feedback.